Hi guys I’m Alex and I’m from Westchester, New York. It is about thirty minutes outside the city. I  went to a pretty small high school; my graduation class was only a 115. Penn State is a huge change! I’m currently a freshman  in the College of Communications. I plan on majoring in either Advertising or Public Relations.

Science was never my favorite subject in high school. The only “science type” class I really loved was forensics. I found it so interesting and unique, but Biology and Chemistry were never really my thing. My mom majored in Biology and always helped me but I never loved it. I decided to take this course after I read the description of it and saw the amazing topics that we were going to learn about this semester. I think its really interesting to learn more about the concepts of science rather than just straight facts.

In mUnknowny free time I love hanging with friends, going to the city, and baking. I also did track in High School and I love to ski. I went to Colorado last year skiing, which was so much fun. I’m also a big fan of EDM music. Below I pasted a link of a Swedish House Mafia Concert I went to at Madison Square Garden. Hope you enjoy!