Chris Cluskey Gamer Profile

Three types of games that I enjoy playing are role playing games, rhythm games, and MOBA games such as League of Legends and DotA.

I enjoy many types of role playing games, one of my favorites being Fallout 3.  In Fallout 3 I enjoy the exploratory mechanic of the game.  In Fallout 3, walking from town to town is not tedious because of all the cool things you may encounter along the way.  Another role playing game that I enjoy is the Diablo series.  From this series I enjoy the loot system.  Whenever I kill a monster I always look to see what items it dropped, even if it means I will be taking damage from other monsters, because it excites me so much to find new equipment that may do something even cooler than what I am currently using.

One of the Rhythm games that I enjoy is the Dance Dance Revolution series.  I played a little when I was younger, but now in college I joined the Dance Dance Maniacs, which is a club devoted to dance video games such as Dance Dance Revolution.  I like the fact that in addition to being a game, it is also a physical activity.  When I play harder songs it sometimes feels as if I’ve just sprinted a mile.  In addition to dance rhythm games, I also enjoy games such as Guitar Hero and Pop’n Music.

The last type of game I enjoy is MOBA type games.  In high school I played a lot of DotA, then, when I got to college I moved over to playing League of Legends because many of my friends played it.  I enjoy the team aspect of these games, especially when you can get a team of all your friends.  Playing with random people can sometimes not be fun because some people will get really upset with you if you play poorly.  This is why I enjoy playing with a full team of my friends instead.  Even if we lose, at the end of the day we are still friends.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.