Honestly the title of this post tells it all. The Super Bowl was the best ever in history with records being broken all over the place. If you didn’t see it i am truly sorry for you because you may never see a better game in your lifetime. I will be honest I wasn’t happy with the outcome but I can’t deny how entertaining it was to watch no matter who you were cheering for.

Image result for tom brady Goat

The game was something out of a child’s fantasy playing football with yourself in the house. The typical comeback we all wish we would be a part of to win a championship. The game was shaky in the first quarter finishing with both teams scoreless and shaping up to be a defensive struggle when in the second quarter the Falcons found their stride. They completely dominate the Patriots on both sides of the ball heading into half with a commanding 21- 3 lead. It looked pretty set in stone that the Patriots were done for, people even started to turn the game of. That when the third quarter began and the Falcons then added to their lead making it 28-3 leaving the Patriots lifeless where they finally managed to score one touchdown to round out the quarter still down 28-3.

That is when The GOAT Tom Brady went to work and started his MVP clinic outscoring the falcons 19-0 in the fourth quarter sending the game into the first OT in history, I repeat first OT in Super Bowl history. The Patriots winning the coin toss decided to receive the ball. It was clear from the first play there was no stopping Tom Brady and his destiny as he capped off the drive with a touchdown by James White to win super bowl 51.

This may not seem like a big deal, I know big whoop the Patriots win again what’s new right. Actually, a lot is knew this Super Bowl win caps Tom Brady off as the only quarter back to win 5 rings and he also broke the record for most passing yards in a Super Bowl. Tom Brady and the patriots break the record for biggest comeback win in Super Bowl history. Watching this game it struck me how lucky we are to be able to watch in my opinion the greatest quarterback of all time in his prime. He has never looked this good and he is 40 years old who knows what he’s got left in the tank, 6, 7, hell maybe 8 rings.

Image result for tom brady Goat

The truth is as much as we all hate Brady we love to hate him! I am just happy I don’t have to hear about him after all the hype dies down. I strongly recommend if you haven’t seen the game re watch it ride the emotional roller coaster all of us viewers rode this past Sunday. As we head into the off season I know you are wondering what I will write about, well my plan is to continue with any big stories regarding the NFL and even just some of my opinions, ideas and outlooks on the Eagles next season. Now, excuse me as I try to get the awful taste out of my mouth after talking about Brady for so long and I promise you Bird Nation that will be the last post where I am not completely bleeding Green.