HTML5-CSS3-Javascript

I was looking through an email newsletter Melissa forwarded on 3/22 from Adobe, and found some really cool examples of HTML5 and CSS3: Nizo – an incredible example of a marketing page announcing the pre-release of an iPhone app……

I was looking through an email newsletter Melissa forwarded on 3/22 from Adobe, and found some really cool examples of HTML5 and CSS3:

Nizo – an incredible example of a marketing page announcing the pre-release of an iPhone app… encourages the user to explore manipulate objects on a page to infer what the app will do; if nothing else, just scrolling up and down the page is beautiful how the animation comes together

HTML5snippets – website that features a cool collection of code snippets of what people are doing to build CSS3 websites; examples of cutting edge web development, while representing the future… all of the examples are useable today

I haven’t really mentioned CSS3 at a recent OIDI staff meeting and thought I should add something about it. Reading through an article about the notable changes in HTML, I read about how closely related HTML5 and CSS3 are. This PDF goes in more details about the relationship between HTML5, CSS3 and Javascript: “In most cases, HTML markup defines the structure of web content; JavaScript manages behavior; and, CSS determines the content’s visual presentation.” I also found an article that talks about the pros and cons of HTML5 and CSS3. Many of the cons are based on the fact that both are still in development or early stages of adoption.

I’m really interested in these developments because they represent what is coming and there is so much to learn.