que triste

by Kylie Jo Louise Cook Last week we had the opportunity to learn about different aspects related with pyschology research in various seminars with women from around Spain and Portugual.  Not only did my psychology vocabulary expand, but my spanish did as well. I'm...

read more

Final Week in Granada: A Reflection

by Nathaniel James Hollister While thinking about what to write about as my final blog post, I decided that a reflection on my time here would be the most appropriate. First, let me say that this experience was definitely worth it. I think that I was able to learn so...

read more

Unanticipated Opportunities

by Lauren Perrotti PIRE has opened up many opportunities for us. Some were expected, but there has been so much more that I didn't see coming. While the PIRE partnerships are important for bridging gaps between universities around the world, it is just as important to...

read more

Presenting in Granada

by Nathaniel James Hollister This week has been pretty exciting for both Lauren and I. Actually, I guess I should clarify by saying that Wednesday was really exciting for the two of us; the rest of the week has actually been quite typical. On Wednesday, two very...

read more

The Importance of Being Prudent

by Nathaniel James Hollister As I alluded to last week, I have taken it upon myself to write some instructions for the scoring processes of both the Language Proficiency Tests and the Lexical Decision Tasks. After discussing everything with both Lauren and Giuli, I...

read more

Well that came so soon! (One week to go…)

by Lauren Perrotti I should be studying for my phonology exam tomorrow. I should be writing an Italian paper on Enzo Ferrari. But I'm not. I can't. I am too excited to be going to Spain in ONE WEEK. In December, I found out that I was accepted into the PIRE program....

read more