Hi everyone!

I hope the title does not come off negatively- I am so thankful that I was able to stay busy! I tested 10 participants this week, and I did not have an issue with any of them. It is becoming natural to me, to the point where I have (almost) every word that I need to say memorized. Every participant has been quite sweet, and honestly very easy to talk to. I was worried I would have a hard time making conversation, but honestly it has not been an issue.

Most of the people from my lab are currently away for conference, so it has been pretty quiet all around. Although, I did do my first solo-outing this week! I had been hyping it up in my head and making myself really nervous for no reason.

I got to see some beautiful parks that I never would have noticed if I didn’t go. I did some shopping, walked around the main square, and mostly just looked around at the beautiful nature in front of me. It was very relaxing!

I am a bit homesick, but I am truly enjoying my time as much as I can. I hope everyone had a great week 5, here’s to an even better week 6!

<3 Ryley