Week Two in Granada!

After a long wait, we are able to set up SONA (the website the University of Granada uses to schedule participants for their research). During this time our research group received our first participant this week! It has been a lot of work to organize all the...

read more

Second Week in Granada! Starting with Participants

Buenos Dias! My second week in Granda was like going downhill on a bicycle. Not in the negative connotation at all, but how fun and fast it went. I can't belive I being here for two weeks already. The second week started slow as well, after resting and adjusting my...

read more

Week 1 Granada

Hello! Our first week in Granada has flown by. Last Wednesday, Dr. Teresa Bajo was able to give us a tour or of the lab. It's a very white, modern space with plenty of natural light and an amazing view. After the tour, we attended our first lab meeting. During...

read more

First Week in Granada

My first week in Granada was amazing, I got to see where I will be conducting my research, try new food, and meet so many wonderful people. This was my very first time traveling internationally, so I had no clue what to expect. The day we arrived in Granada was mainly...

read more

First week at Granada!

This first week at Granada we decided to take it slow. A day after we landed we had the opportunity to come to the lab and have a small tour, meet the UCI PIRE students, and listen to the guest lecture of an Italian Doctor on multilingualism as well. The next day we...

read more

First Week in Granada

We arrived in Granada, Spain on the 7th of May after 25 long hours of travel. First, we went to our apartment to unpack and get situated. After unpacking we were able to rest and relax for the rest of the day due to being fatigued from traveling and adjusting to the...

read more