Campus Technology Events
LAST CHANCE TO SUBMIT
Call for Presentations Closes 11/16/12!
If you’ve got a great idea for a presentation or know a colleague who does, NOW is the time to submit your application! Submit your application online* before NOVEMBER 16!
>> Complete submission information and online application can be found at:
* Proposals will only be accepted electronically.
The Campus Technology Advisory Board and programming team is particularly interested in proposals on the following topics:
– Digital Media/Digital Resources
– Online/Virtual/Hybrid Learning
– eTextbooks/Electronic curriculum/LMS
– Data Management Systems/Dashboards & Analytics
– IT Leadership Strategies for CIOs and CTOs
– Mobile Learning/Apps/Productivity Apps
– Innovative and Emergent Technologies
– Personalized Learning/Flipped Classrooms
– Web tools/Social Media/Communication
– IT Infrastructure/Wireless Networks/Security
If you have questions about the conference program or call for presentations, please e-mail the Program Manager at CTsupport@1105media.com.
***Campus Technology is planning two live conference events in 2013!***
Please plan to join us and your colleagues from around the globe as we share best practices and future visions for technology in higher education.
>> Campus Technology 2013, July 29-August 1, 2013 Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA
>> Campus Technology Forum, April 29-May 1, 2013 Hyatt Grand Manchester in San Diego, CA