The University of Wisconsin Office of the Gender and Women’s Studies Librarian<https://www.library.wisc.edu/gwslibrarian/> is looking for scholars, faculty, and graduate students to write reviews of approximately 500-800 words for publication in Resources for Gender and Women’s Studies: A Feminist Review.
The fine print:
– We select reviewers and provide writing guidelines. If you haven’t published with us before, we’ll ask you to provide a book or film review as a sample of your writing. This sample does not need to have been published, and the book or film need not be new.
– Selected reviewers must give us copyright (but can use their own contribution in other places after publication in RGWS).
– We cannot offer compensation, but we provide the book which the reviewer gets to keep. The reviewer also gets two print copies of the RGWS issue in which their review is published.
– All reviews are edited before publication; reviewers have the opportunity to approve editing and make final changes.
– Potential reviewers should familiarize themselves with the kinds of reviews we’ve published; see past issues at www.library.wisc.edu/gwslibrarian/publications/gwsresources/newest-items/<http://www.library.wisc.edu/gwslibrarian/publications/gwsresources/newest-items/>.
If interested, please contact JoAnne Lehman, Senior Editor, email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>, to discuss and for a list of books currently available for review.